Dr. Hayes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8101 O St
Lincoln, NE 68510Phone(402) 486-4783Fax(402) 486-4933
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Bayfront Health St PetersburgResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1988
- Bayfront Health St PetersburgInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1994 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Heterodimer formation of the myeloid zinc finger 1 SCAN domain and association with promyelocytic leukemia nuclear bodies.Noll, L., Peterson, F. C., Hayes, P. L., Volkman, B. F., Sander, T.> ;Leuk Res. 2008 Oct
- The solution structure of ZNF593 from Homo sapiens reveals a zinc finger in a predominantly unstructured protein.Hayes, P. L., Lytle, B. L., Volkman, B. F., Peterson, F. C.> ;Protein Sci. 2008 Mar
- On-column refolding of recombinant chemokines for NMR studies and biological assays.Veldkamp, C. T., Peterson, F. C., Hayes, P. L., Mattmiller, J. E., Haugner, J. C., de la Cruz, N., Volkman, B. F.> ;Protein Expr Purif. 2007 Mar
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: