Dr. Fultz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 N 12th St
Lemoyne, PA 17043Phone(717) 901-8000Fax(717) 761-6860
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Penn State UniversityResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1984 - 1988
- Penn State UniversityInternship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1983 - 1984
- Penn State University Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsComplex fracture-dislocation of the metacarpophalangeal joint. Case report.Craig W. Fultz, James R. Buchanan> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1988 Feb 1
- Properties of carnitine incorporation in working swine hearts. Effects of coronary flow, ischemia, and excess fatty acids.Liedtke, A. J., Vary, T. C., Nellis, S. H., Fultz, C. W.> ;Circ Res. 1982 Jun
- Application of an end-systolic pressure-segment length relationship for measuring regional contractility.Liedtke, A. J., Nellis, S. H., Fultz, C. W., Dietz, M.> ;Basic Res Cardiol. 1983 Jul 01
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: