Are you Dr. Horn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8501 Troy Pike
Dayton, OH 45424Phone+1 937-237-4945Fax+1 937-237-4925
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Craig Horn, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Dayton, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. He is affiliated with Dayton Children's Hospital, Miami Valley Hospital, and Kettering Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1985
- Wright State UniversityInternship, Pediatrics, 1982 - 1983
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1983 - 2021
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsThe Congenital Long QT Syndrome: An Unusual Cause of Childhood SeizuresCraig A. Horn, Robert H. Beekman, Macdonald Dick, Samuel J. Lacina> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 1986 Jul 1
- House Appropriations Committee Approves $1.6B Spending Plan for Federal AidApril 30th, 2020