Dr. Kadooka is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office670 Ponahawai St
Hilo, HI 96720
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of HawaiiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- University of HawaiiInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1981 - 2020
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Diabetic Macular Edema and Diabetic Retinopathy Identification by Screening (Telemed) With Verified Automated Retinal Photography Start of enrollment: 2013 Feb 01Kadooka, C.,Bennett, M.D.
- Looking to Walk More in 2016? Consider Going for A Walk with A DocJanuary 4th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: