Dr. Sessions is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 S Coulter St
Amarillo, TX 79106Phone+1 936-585-0615Fax+1 936-585-0615
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Craig Sessions is an orthopedic surgeon in Amarillo, TX and is affiliated with Northwest Texas Healthcare System and BSA Healthcare System L.L.C. He received his medical degree from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine and has been in practice 21 years. Dr. Sessions specializes in General Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1994 - 1999
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1995 - 2025
- Craig E. Sessions, MD, an Orthopaedic Surgeon with Northwest Texas Physician Group RidgeviewNovember 20th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: