Are you Dr. Cruz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1717 High St
Hopkinsville, KY 42240Phone(270) 885-8445Fax(270) 886-9106
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cristina Cruz, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Hopkinsville, Kentucky. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Tennessee, and California. She is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1993 - 1996
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2013 - 2021
- TN State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2016
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsWhen the exception becomes the rule: An integrative approach to symbiosis.Silvana Munzi, Cristina Cruz, Ana Corrêa> ;Science of The Total Environment. 2019 Jul 1
- 3 citationsδ15N of lichens reflects the isotopic signature of ammonia source.Silvana Munzi, C. Branquinho, C. Cruz, Cristina Máguas, Ian D. Leith, Lucy J. Sheppard, Mark A. Sutton> ;Science of The Total Environment. 2019 Feb 25
- 7 citationsBiochemical and ecophysiological responses to manganese stress by ectomycorrhizal fungus Pisolithus tinctorius and in association with Eucalyptus grandis.Gabriela Chaves Canton, Amanda Azevedo Bertolazi, Antônio Jesus Dorighetto Cogo, Frederico Jacob Eutrópio, Juliana Melo, Sávio Bastos de Souza, Cesar Abel Krohling, El...> ;Mycorrhiza. 2016 Feb 10
- Join now to see all
- Law School Graduates Raise COVID-19 Concerns Before Bar ExamJuly 18th, 2020
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterNashville, Tennessee