Dr. Albers is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3610 Richmond Cir
Grand Island, NE 68803Phone(308) 384-6400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas at WichitaResidency, Anesthesiology, 1994 - 1997
- Boston University Medical CenterPost-Doctoral Fellowship, Orthopedic Surgery, 1993 - 1994
- University of Utah School of MedicinePost-Doctoral Fellowship, Orthopedic Research, 1992 - 1993
- University of Nebraska Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1992 - 2000
- NE State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: