Dr. Wehling is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office804 West 22nd Street
Kearney, NE 68845Phone(308) 455-3600
- Is this information wrong?
- Board certified anesthesiologist in private practice. Director of anesthesia at two smaller physician led community hospitals. Actively involved with administration and hospital leadership. Strong leadership in the anesthesia department is key to a successful surgery department and to the larger hospital. President of Sonno Anesthesia PC. Private practice still has a role in todays health care economy.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Anesthesiology, 2001 - 2005
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsElectrical nerve stimulation using a stimulating catheter: what is the lower limit?Merlin J Wehling, Robert Koorn, Courtney Leddell, André P. Boezaart> ;Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine. 2004 May 1
- Kearney Regional Medical CenterKearney, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: