Are you Dr. Alitz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 Washington Rd
Credentials Office, Keller Army Community Hospital
West Point, NY 10996Phone+1 845-938-3470Fax+1 845-938-6806
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Curtis Alitz, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in West Point, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia. He is affiliated with Augusta Health.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, 2004 - 2005
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1995 - 1999
- Madigan Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2004 - 2006
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- VA State Medical License 1988 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsLisfranc Injury in a West Point CadetAngela R. Diebal, Richard B. Westrick, Curtis J. Alitz, J. Parry Gerber> ;Sports Health: A Multidisciplinary Approach. 2013 Feb 26
- 128 citationsForefoot Running Improves Pain and Disability Associated With Chronic Exertional Compartment SyndromeAngela R. Diebal, Robert Gregory, Curtis J. Alitz, J. Parry Gerber> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2012 May 1
- 56 citationsBarefoot-simulating Footwear Associated With Metatarsal Stress Injury in 2 RunnersJeffrey R. Giuliani, Brendan D. Masini, Curtis J. Alitz, Brett D. Owens> ;Orthopedics. 2011 Jul 7
- Join now to see all
- Augusta HealthFishersville, Virginia