Dr. Beauregard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3355 Burns Road, Ste 300
North Palm Beach, FL 33410Phone(561) 775-2763Fax(561) 630-1613
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1997 - 2003
- University of FloridaInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 43 citationsRoutine use of postoperative ICU care for elective craniotomy: a cost-benefit analysis.Curtis L Beauregard, William A. Friedman> ;Surgical Neurology. 2003 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: