Dr. DiMauro is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2700 W Norfolk Ave
Hadar, NE 68701Phone+1 402-371-4880Fax+1 402-644-7468
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1983 - 1986
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- MS State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- AR State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- OK State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- MT State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: