Dr. Lieber is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office107 Gamma Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15238Phone(412) 963-6480Fax(412) 963-6820
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC PresbyterianResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1986 - 1990
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2015 - 2015
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- A technique for quantifying and determining the site of isometric muscle fatigue in the clinical setting.Robinson, L. R., Mustovic, E. H., Lieber, P. S., Haidet, P. M., Irgang, J. J., McLane, T., Nicholas, J. J.> ;Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 1990 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: