Are you Dr. Loeffler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 Plymouth Rd
Hopkins, MN 55305Phone+1 952-593-9818
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cynthia Loeffler, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Hopkins, Minnesota.
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington Hospital CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Surgery, 1985 - 1992
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1985
Publications & Presentations
- 539 citationsAlterations in signal transduction molecules in T lymphocytes from tumor-bearing mice.Hiromoto Mizoguchi, John J. O'Shea, Dan L. Longo, Cynthia M. Loeffler, Daniel W. McVicar, Augusto C. Ochoa> ;Science. 1992 Dec 11
- 14 citationsProliferation and cytolytic function of anti-CD3 + interleukin-2 stimulated peripheral blood mononuclear cells following bone marrow transplantationEmanuel Katsanis, Peter M. Anderson, Alexandra H. Filipovich, Diane E. Hasz, Mary L. Rich, Cynthia M. Loeffler, Augusto C. Ochoa, Daniel J. Weisdorf> ;Blood. 1991 Sep 1
- 36 citationsAntitumor effects of interleukin 2 liposomes and anti-CD3-stimulated T-cells against murine MCA-38 hepatic metastasis.Cynthia M. Loeffler, Jeffrey L. Platt, Peter M. Anderson, Emmanuel Katsanis, Juan B. Ochoa, W J Urba, Dan L. Longo, Arnold S. Leonard, Augusto C. Ochoa> ;Cancer Research. 1991 Apr 15
- Join now to see all