Dr. Tinger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office303 Catlin St
Buffalo, MN 55313Phone(763) 682-1212Fax(763) 684-7105
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsProspective evaluation of a clinical practice guideline for diagnosis of appendicitis in children.Genevieve Santillanes, Sonia Simms, Marianne Gausche-Hill, Michael Diament, Brant Putnam, Richard Renslo, Jumie Lee, Elga Tinger, Roger J. Lewis> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2012 Aug 1
- Buffalo HospitalBuffalo, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: