Are you Dr. Patraitis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25A June St
Sanford, ME 04073Phone+1 207-490-7334Fax+1 207-490-7364
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cynthia Patraitis, DO is a board certified pediatrician in Sanford, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and Wisconsin. She is affiliated with Southern Maine Health Care - Biddeford Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2008
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Seton HillClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 2008 - 2025
- WI State License 1997 - 2001
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsCan Dance Exergames Boost Physical Activity as a School-Based Intervention?Ann E. Maloney, Audrey Stempel, Mollie Wood, Cynthia Patraitis, Christina M. Beaudoin> ;Games for Health Journal. 2012 Dec 19
- Index of suspicion.Bekmezian, A., Gomperts, B., Weisleder, P., Patraitis, C., Thibodeau, P., Parker-Mello, K.> ;Pediatr Rev. 2009 Jan 01
- Southern Maine Medical CenterBiddeford, Maine
- Southern Maine Health Care - Biddeford Medical CenterBiddeford, Maine