Dr. Shughrue is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8230 Walnut Hill Ln
Dallas, TX 75231Phone+1 214-363-5660Fax+1 214-730-7030
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cynthia Shughrue is a family physician in Dallas, TX and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. She received her medical degree from Kansas City University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 30 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including Portuguese. She specializes in preventive medicine, women's health, and obesity and weight management (primary care) and is experienced in stroke, diabetes mellitus, preventive medicine, and baledoneen method of diabetes stroke and heart attack prevention.
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 1988 - 2024
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- ABOFP 1994, Brazilian Medical Liscensure (CRMESP)1998,
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Family Physician of the Year Texas Osteopathic Medical Asociation (TOMA), 2013
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital DallasDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: