Are you Dr. Chathanatt?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8200 Walnut Hill Ln
Dallas, TX 75231Phone(214) 345-7999Fax(214) 345-7942
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sigy Chathanatt, DO is a board certified family physician in Dallas, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Georgia, and Florida. She is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas and is an Assistant Professor at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 2005 - 2007
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 2009 - 2023
- GA State License 2009 - 2013
- FL State License 2006 - 2020
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital DallasDallas, Texas