Are you Dr. Cutler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office119 Gannett Dr
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(207) 774-2642Fax(207) 774-4293
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. D. Cutler, MD is a cardiologist in South Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Maryland, and Oregon.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1978 - 1980
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1978
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1981 - 1986
- ME State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- OR State Medical License 1975 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Population pharmacokinetics of peginterferon alfa-2b in pediatric patients with chronic hepatitis C.Xu C, Gupta S, Krishna G, Cutler D, Wirth S, Galoppo C, Ciocca M, Kolz K, Noviello S, Sniukiene V> ;Eur. J. Clin. Pharmacol.. 2013-12-01
- 147 citationsGenome-wide association and linkage identify modifier loci of lung disease severity in cystic fibrosis at 11p13 and 20q13.2.Fred A. Wright, Lisa J. Strug, Vishal K. Doshi, Clayton W. Commander, Scott M. Blackman, Lei Sun, Yves Berthiaume, David J. Cutler, Andreea L Cojocaru, J. Michael Coll...> ;Nature Genetics. 2011 Jun 1
- 24 citationsOrigins, distribution and expression of the Duarte-2 (D2) allele of galactose-1-phosphate uridylyltransferase.Amanda E. Carney, Rebecca D. Sanders, Kerry R. Garza, Lee Anne McGaha, Lora J. H. Bean, Bradford Coffee, James W. Thomas, David J. Cutler, Natalie L. Kurtkaya, Judith ...> ;Human Molecular Genetics. 2009 May 1
- Join now to see all