Dr. Broome is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 W Fern Ave
Redlands, CA 92373Phone+1 909-793-3311Fax+1 909-335-1936
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1987 - 1991
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- OK State Medical License 1993 - 1995
- TX State Medical License 1991 - 2002
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 55 citationsDiscriminating cancer from noncancer tissue in the prostate by 3-dimensional proton magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging: a prospective multicenter validation studyTom W. J. Scheenen, Jurgen J. Fütterer, Elisabeth Weiland, Paul Van Hecke, Marc Lemort, Christian M. Zechmann, Heinz Peter Schlemmer, Dale R. Broome, Geert Villeirs, J...> ;Investigative Radiology. 2011 Jan 1
- 44 citationsEffect of Reduced Radiation CT Protocols on the Detection of Renal CalculiDaniel H. Jin, Gregory R. Lamberton, Dale R. Broome, Hans P Saaty, Shravani Bhattacharya, Tekisha U. Lindler, D. Duane Baldwin> ;Radiology. 2010 Mar 10
- 12 citationsRenal Stone Detection Using Unenhanced Multidetector Row Computerized Tomography—Does Section Width Matter?Daniel H. Jin, Gregory R. Lamberton, Dale R. Broome, Hans P Saaty, Shravani Bhattacharya, Tekisha U. Lindler, D. Duane Baldwin> ;The Journal of Urology. 2009 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Redlands Community HospitalRedlands, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: