Dr. Kwok is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4445 Magnolia Ave
Riverside, CA 92501Phone+1 951-788-3400Fax+1 951-788-3194
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Fellowship, Interventional Radiology - Independent, 2010 - 2011
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2007 - 2010
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2006 - 2007
- Arrowhead Regional Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2004 - 2005
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Grade III Spleen Laceration After a Colonoscopy Treated with Splenic Artery Embolization: A Case Report.Mohamed Ahmed, Saba Habis, Rasha Saeed, Ahmed I. Mahmoud, Scott H Kwok> ;Cureus. 2019 Jan 8
- 114 citationsRegulation of neutrophil and eosinophil secondary granule gene expression by transcription factors C/EBPε and PU.1Adrian F. Gombart, Scott H. Kwok, Karen L. Anderson, Yuji Yamaguchi, Bruce E. Torbett, H. Phillip Koeffler> ;Blood. 2003 Apr 15
- 235 citationsMutations in the gene encoding the transcription factor CCAAT/enhancer binding protein alpha in myelodysplastic syndromes and acute myeloid leukemias.Adrian F. Gombart, Wolf-K. Hofmann, Seiji Kawano, Seisho Takeuchi, Utz Krug, Scott H. Kwok, Renee J. Larsen, Hiroya Asou, Carl W. Miller, Dieter Hoelzer, H. Phillip Ko...> ;Blood. 2002 Feb 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: