Dr. Stemple is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 Trinity Lakes Blvd
Weaverville, CA 96093Phone(530) 623-6777Fax(530) 623-5120
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1975 - 1977
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsCombined nitroprusside-dopamine therapy in severe chronic congestive heart failure: Dose-related hemodynamic advantages over single drug infusions☆Dale R. Stemple, Jay H. Kleiman, Donald C. Harrison> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1978 Aug 1
- 30 citationsVentricular septal defect in tetralogy of Fallot.Glenn C. Rosenquist, Lauren J. Sweeney, Dale R. Stemple, Soame D. Christianson, Richard D. Rowe> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1973 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: