Are you Dr. Ditchey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2638 Edith Ave
Redding, CA 96001Phone(530) 244-7192Fax(530) 244-4185
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Roy Ditchey, MD is a cardiologist in Redding, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Vermont, and Colorado. He is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center Redding, Patients' Hospital of Redding, and Mercy Medical Center Mount Shasta.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1977 - 1979
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1977
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- VT State Medical License 1985 - 1996
- CO State Medical License 1980 - 1987
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 52 citationsBeta-adrenergic blockade reduces myocardial injury during experimental cardiopulmonary resuscitationRoy V. Ditchey, Ana Rubio-Perez, Bryan K. Slinker> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1994 Sep 1
- 31 citationsPhenylephrine plus propranolol improves the balance between myocardial oxygen supply and demand during experimental cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Roy V. Ditchey, Bryan K. Slinker> ;American Heart Journal. 1994 Feb 1
- 24 citationsMyocardial oxygen requirements during experimental cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Roy V. Ditchey, Yoichi Goto, JoAnn Lindenfeld> ;Cardiovascular Research. 1992 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Myocardial Oxygenation During Closed-Chest ResuscitationNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1986–1988