Are you Dr. Tzuang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1101 Dove St
Newport Beach, CA 92660Phone+1 949-478-4826Fax+1 949-954-7757
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dan Tzuang, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Newport Beach, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health Care-Sponsored Stanford UniversityFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2008 - 2010
- San Mateo County Behavioral Health and Recovery ServicesResidency, Psychiatry, 2005 - 2008
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsAcculturation, Development, and AdaptationEugenio M. Rothe, Dan Tzuang, Andres J. Pumariega> ;Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America. 2010 Oct 1
- 24 citationsConcurrent Treatment of Steroid-Related Mood and Psychotic Symptoms With RisperidoneSirirat Ularntinon, Dan Tzuang, Gary V. Dahl, Richard J. Shaw> ;Pediatrics. 2010 May 1