Dr. Girgis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office901 Dove Street
Newport Beach, CA 92660Phone(949) 955-1088Fax(949) 955-1098
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raafat Girgis is a psychiatrist in Newport Beach, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, St. Joseph Hospital Orange, and Loma Linda University Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Cairo University School of Medicine and has been in practice 36 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including French and Arabic. He specializes in addiction, geriatric psychiatry, pain medicine, and psychosomatic medicine and is experienced in forensic psychiatry and forensic medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1996
- Charleston Area Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1992 - 1993
- Cairo University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Addiction Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry
- French, Arabic
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: