Are you Dr. Hargunani?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2252 Lloyd Ctr
Portland, OR 97232Phone+1 503-284-5239Fax+1 503-284-9162
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dana Hargunani, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Portland, Oregon. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon. She is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, OHSU Hospital, and Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 2001 - 2005
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Health Care Providers' Attention to Food Insecurity in Households with Children.Hoisington, A. T., Braverman, M. T., Hargunani, D. E., Adams, E. J., Alto, C. L.> ;Prev Med. 2012 Sep
- 44 citationsTeaching community pediatrics to pediatric residents: strategic approaches and successful models for education in community health and child advocacy.Laura Jean Shipley, Sarah M. Stelzner, Elisa Zenni, Dana Hargunani, Julie O’Keefe, Carleen Miller, Brian Alverson, Nancy L. Swigonski> ;Pediatrics. 2005 Apr 1
- Oregon Health Authority Completes Tapering Guidelines for Opioid PatientsOctober 28th, 2019
- OHA Considers Opioids and AlternativesApril 14th, 2019
- Oregon Officials Consider Limiting Opioid PrescriptionsJuly 26th, 2018
- Join now to see all