Dr. Kirby is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5445 Basswood Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76137Phone(817) 485-0161Fax(817) 485-9430
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1999 - 2006
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 48 citationsCell Transplantation as an Experimental Treatment for Duchenne Muscular DystrophyPeter K. Law, Tena G. Goodwin, Q. Fang, M.B. Deering, V. Duggirala, C. Larkin, J.A. Florendo, D S Kirby, H J Li, M Chen> ;Cell Transplantation. 1993 Nov 1
- 56 citationsFeasibility, safety, and efficacy of myoblast transfer therapy on Duchenne muscular dystrophy boys.Peter K. Law, Tena G. Goodwin, Q. Fang, V. Duggirala, C. Larkin, J.A. Florendo, D S Kirby, M.B. Deering, H J Li, M Chen> ;Cell Transplantation. 1992 Jan 1
- 86 citationsDystrophin production induced by myoblast transfer therapy in Duchenne muscular dystrophy.Peter K. Law, Tulio E. Bertorini, Tena G. Goodwin, Ming Chen, Q. Fang, Hua Ju Li, Dana S. Kirby, J. Ann Florendo, Henry G. Herrod, Gerald S. Golden> ;The Lancet. 1990 Jul 14
- Medical City North HillsNorth Richland Hills, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: