Are you Dr. Hodgson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 71 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5445 Basswood Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76137Phone(817) 485-0161Fax(817) 485-9430
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Hodgson, MD is a board certified family physician in Fort Worth, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with Medical City North Hills and Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation - Dallas.
Education & Training
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Tarrant County Hospital District)Residency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsDiscovery of aminoquinazoline derivatives as human A2A adenosine receptor antagonistsGang Zhou, Robert G. Aslanian, Gallo Gioconda, Tanweer A. Khan, Rongze Kuang, Biju J. Purakkattle, Manuel de Lera Ruiz, Andrew Stamford, Pauline C. Ting, He-Ping Wu, H...> ;Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2016 Feb 15
- 16 citationsCharacterization of a novel vasopressin V1b receptor antagonist, V1B-30N, in animal models of anxiety-like and depression-like behaviorRobert A. Hodgson, Deborra Mullins, Sherry X. Lu, Mario Guzzi, Xiaoping Zhang, Carina J. Bleickardt, Jack D. Scott, Michael W. Miller, Andrew Stamford, Eric M. Parker,...> ;European Journal of Pharmacology. 2014 May 5
- 5 citationsEffects of the selective adenosine A2A receptor antagonist, SCH 412348, on the parkinsonian phenotype of MitoPark mice.Karen M. Smith, Susan E. Browne, Srinivasan Jayaraman, Carina J. Bleickardt, Lisa M. Hodge, Edward V. Lis, Leon Yao, Sunday L. Rittle, Nathalie Innocent, Deborra Mulli...> ;European Journal of Pharmacology. 2014 Apr 5
- Join now to see all
- A First Look at the Metabolic Rate of Greenland Sharks (Somniosus Microcephalus) in the Canadian ArcticNovember 9th, 2020
- Medical City North HillsNorth Richland Hills, Texas