Dr. Auerbach is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15760 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436Phone+1 818-990-3876Fax+1 818-906-3569
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1970 - 1974
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1970
- Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1970 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsThe African Descent and Glaucoma Evaluation Study (ADAGES) III: Contribution of Genotype to Glaucoma Phenotype in African Americans: Study Design and Baseline Data.Linda M. Zangwill, Radha Ayyagari, Jeffrey M. Liebmann, Christopher A. Girkin, Robert M. Feldman, Harvey Dubiner, Keri Dirkes, Matthew Holmann, Eunice Williams-Steppe,...> ;Ophthalmology. 2018 Jan 18
- Eight Roads Launches Its New US$400 Million Healthcare Fund for ChinaJune 30th, 2021
- Encino Hospital Medical CenterEncino, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: