Dr. Baker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Golf Course Rd
Grand Rapids, MN 55744Phone+1 218-326-8749Fax+1 218-326-0400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2000 - 2004
- University of MinnesotaInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1999 - 2000
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Autotaxin inhibition: Development and application of computational tools to identify site-selective lead compounds.Norman, D. D.,Ibezim, A.,Scott, W. E.,White, S.,Parrill, A. L.,Baker, D. L.> ;Bioorg. Med. Chem.. 2013 Sep 1
- 28 citationsHits of a high-throughput screen identify the hydrophobic pocket of autotaxin/lysophospholipase D as an inhibitory surface.James I. Fells, Sue Chin Lee, Yuko Fujiwara, Derek D. Norman, Keng Gat Lim, Ryoko Tsukahara, Jianxiong Liu, Renukadevi Patil, Duane D. Miller, R. Jason Kirby, Sandra N...> ;Molecular Pharmacology. 2013 Sep 1
- Gold Nanorods Carrying Paclitaxel for Photothermal-Chemotherapy of Cancer.Ren, F.,Bhana, S.,Norman, D. D.,Johnson, J.,Xu, L.,Baker, D. L.,Parrill, A. L.,Huang, X.> ;Bioconjug Chem. 2013 Mar 20
- Join now to see all
- Bigfork Valley HospitalBigfork, Minnesota
- Grand Itasca Clinic and HospitalGrand Rapids, Minnesota
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: