Are you Dr. Johnson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1300 Anne St NW
Bemidji, MN 56601Phone+1 218-751-9746Fax+1 218-333-5228
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Terrance Johnson, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Bemidji, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Washington, and California. He is affiliated with Sanford Bemidji Medical Center and CHI LakeWood Health.
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1978 - 1982
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1982 - 1984
- MN State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1974 - Present
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 52 citationsThe clinical effectiveness of healing touch.Dawn S. Wilkinson, Pamela L. Knox, James E. Chatman, Terrance L. Johnson, Nilufer Barbour, Yvonne Myles, Antonio Reel> ;Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2002 Feb 1