Are you Dr. Bridger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1055 N Curtis Rd
Boise, ID 83706Phone(208) 367-2121Fax(208) 367-3966
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Bridger, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Boise, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Arizona, and Oregon. He is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Chicago College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State License 2019 - 2022
- ID State License 2018 - 2022
- OR State License 2018 - 2021
- PA State License 2014 - 2020
- MI State License 2009 - 2016
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Saint Alphonsus Urgent Care Clinics Reduce Patient Hours to Handle Increased COVID-19 WorkloadsSeptember 15th, 2021
- Treasure Valley Urgent Care Clinics Feeling Impacts of Increased PatientsSeptember 15th, 2021
- Treasure Valley Testing Sites Staying Busy as COVID-19 Cases Continue to RiseJune 25th, 2020
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical CenterBoise, Idaho