Dr. Casso is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2020 Nasa Pkwy
Nassau Bay, TX 77058Phone(281) 333-3500Fax(281) 333-9455
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Joseph Medical CenterResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1988 - 1990
- St Joseph Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1984 - 1988
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsMedial and lateral pectoral nerve block with liposomal bupivacaine for the management of postsurgical pain after submuscular breast augmentation.Leiman, D., Leiman, D., Barlow, M., Barlow, M., Carpin, K., Carpin, K., PiÃ±a, E. M., PiÃ±a, E. M., Casso, D., Casso, D.> ;Plastic and reconstructive surgery. Global open. 2015 Jan 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: