Are you Dr. Fallon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Tampa General Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at USF-Morsani.
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2009 - 2011
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Psychiatry, 2006 - 2009
- Ponce Health Sciences UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 141 citationsThe role of oxytocin in psychiatric disorders: a review of biological and therapeutic research findings.David E. Cochran, Daniel Fallon, Michael Hill, Jean A. Frazier> ;Harvard Review of Psychiatry. 2013 Sep 1
- Tampa General HospitalTampa, Florida