Dr. Leibmann is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3515 E Fletcher Ave
Tampa, FL 33613Phone(813) 974-8900Fax(813) 974-3223
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1983 - 1985
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Psychiatry, 1980 - 1983
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 1988
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsThe amnestic effect of protein synthesis inhibitors is not due to the inhibition of adrenal corticosteroidogenesis.Adrian J. Dunn, Susan Leibmann> ;Behavioral Biology. 1977 Mar 1
- Tampa General HospitalTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: