Dr. Fleksher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUH Beachwood Primary Care
23250 Mercantile Rd Ste 130
Beachwood, OH 44122Phone+1 216-464-7878Fax+1 216-464-7879
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 36 citationsAttenuation of DNA damage checkpoint by PBK, a novel mitotic kinase, involves protein–protein interaction with tumor suppressor p53Asit K. Nandi, Tamara Ford, Daniel Fleksher, Brian Neuman, Aaron P. Rapoport> ;Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 2007 Jun 22
- Timing, Frequency Issues Surround Breast Cancer ScreeningNovember 12th, 2015
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: