Are you Dr. Freeman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office721 Upsal Rd
Jenkintown, PA 19046Phone+1 215-884-3568
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Freeman, MD is a psychiatrist in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1965 - 1968
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1964 - 1965
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1964
- University of Toronto Faculty of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1973 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsImpact of islet size on pancreatic islet transplantation and potential interventions to improve outcome.Daria Zorzi, Tammy Phan, Marco Sequi, Yong Lin, Daniel H. Freeman, Luca Cicalese, Cristiana Rastellini> ;Cell Transplantation. 2015 Jan 1
- 24 citationsManagement practices of hepatitis C virus infected alcoholic hepatitis patients: A survey of physiciansAshwani K. Singal, Habeeb Salameh, Anjna Singal, Sarat Jampana, Daniel H. Freeman, Karl E. Anderson, Don Brunder> ;World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 2013 May 6
- Cytology at the time of cervical colposcopy.Omer Lutfi Tapisiz, K. Ertan, J. Tyner, Mostafa A. Borahay, Daniel H. Freeman, Gokhan S. Kilic> ;European Journal of Gynaecological Oncology. 2013 Mar 20
- Join now to see all
- Addressing Serious Mental Illness with Virtual Reality, OxfordVR Earns FDA's Breakthrough Device Designation for Its gameChange TreatmentJune 22nd, 2022
- OxfordVR Technology a World First Success in Automating Psychological Therapy Using Virtual Reality (VR)April 6th, 2022
- 'Needle Phobia Stopping Many People Getting Covid Jab for Fear of Fainting in Queue'August 5th, 2021
- Join now to see all