Dr. Kelmanovich is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1910 South Rd
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Phone+1 845-454-8500Fax+1 845-454-8454
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Kelmanovich is an orthopedic surgeon in Poughkeepsie, NY and is affiliated with Vassar Hospital, Kingston Hospital, and Northern Dutchess Hospital. He received his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and has been in practice 16 years. He sub-specializes in foot & ankle surgery and is experienced in foot and ankle surgery, foot and ankle traumatology, foot and ankle sports medicine, foot surgery, and ankle surgery.
Education & Training
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2003 - 2008
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- The Tibial Sulcus as a Reference Point for Total Knee ArthroplastyDaniel J. Kelmanovich, Scott L. Russinoff, Catherine Maldjian, Paul A. Lucas, Steven B. Zelicof> ;Orthopedics. 2008 May 1
- 15 citationsSurgical approaches to total hip arthroplasty.Daniel Kelmanovich, Michael L. Parks, Raj Sinha, William Macaulay> ;Journal of the Southern Orthopaedic Association. 2003 Jan 1
- American Orthopedic Foot and Ankle SocietyMember
- Northern Dutchess HospitalRhinebeck, New York
- Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway CampusKingston, New York
- Vassar Brothers Medical CenterPoughkeepsie, New York
- MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical CenterPoughkeepsie, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: