Dr. Margulies is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Margulies' full profile
Office8700 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90051Phone+1 310-967-1844Fax+1 310-967-1744
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of HawaiiResidency, Surgery, 1985 - 1991
- University of Hawaii, John A. Burns School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Outcomes Following Percutaneous Cholecystostomy Tube Placement for Acalculous Versus Calculous Cholecystitis.Stephanie Y Chen, Raymond Huang, Joseph Kallini, Ashley M Wachsman, Richard J Van Allan, Daniel R Margulies, Edward H Phillips, Galinos Barmparas> ;World Journal of Surgery. 2022 Aug 1
- Patient characteristics and diagnostic tests associated with syncopal falls: A Southwestern surgical congress multicenter study.Janet S Lee, Abid D Khan, Christopher M Quinn, Kathryn Colborn, Deven C Patel, Galinos Barmparas, Daniel R Margulies, Christine J Waller, Kara J Kallies, Alec J Fitzsi...> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2022 Dec 1
- 1 citationsDecreased hospital length of stay and intensive care unit admissions for non-COVID blunt trauma patients during the COVID-19 pandemic.Eric O Yeates, Areg Grigorian, Morgan Schellenberg, Natthida Owattanapanich, Galinos Barmparas, Daniel Margulies, Catherine Juillard, Kent Garber, Henry Cryer, Areti T...> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2022 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Appendectomy as a Learning Tool for Residents in Emergency SurgeryNavpreet K Dhillon, Daniel R Margulies, Eric J Ley, Galinos Barmparas, Journal of The American College of Surgeons
- Appendectomy as a Learning Tool for Residents in Emergency SurgeryOctober 2018
- Surgeons, Plague, and Leadership: A Historical Mantle to Carry ForwardMay 5th, 2020
- Gradients in Brain OrganizationJune 1st, 2019
- Verification Review Committee of the Committee on Trauma, American College of SurgeronsChairman
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: