Are you Dr. Peterson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2000 23rd St S
Sartell, MN 56377Phone(320) 320-2295Fax(320) 200-3235
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Peterson, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Sartell, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with St. Cloud Veterans Affairs Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Ophthalmology, 2001 - 2004
- Marshfield Clinic - St Joseph HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- University of MinnesotaClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Comparison of fin ray sampling methods on white sturgeon Acipenser transmontanus growth and swimming performance.Nguyen, P. L.,Jackson, Z. J.,Peterson, D. L.> ;J. Fish Biol.. 2015 Dec 29
- Extensive and Biased Intergenomic Non-Reciprocal DNA Exchanges Shaped a Nascent Polyploid Genome, Gossypium (Cotton).Guo, H.,Wang, X.,Gundlach, H.,Mayer, K. F.,Peterson, D. G.,Scheffler, B. E.,Chee, P. W.,Paterson, A. H.> ;Genetics. 2014 Jun 08
- Diversity and abundance of the abnormal chromosome 10 meiotic drive complex in Zea mays.Kanizay, L. B.,Pyhäjärvi, T.,Lowry, E. G.,Hufford, M. B.,Peterson, D. G.,Ross-Ibarra, J.,Dawe, R. K.> ;Heredity (Edinb). 2013 Jun
- Join now to see all
- St. Cloud Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemSaint Cloud, Minnesota