Are you Dr. Potaznik?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 4 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office256 Mason Ave
Staten Island, NY 10305Phone(718) 226-6400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Potaznik, MD is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist in Staten Island, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1980 - 1983
- Universite Libre de Bruxelles Faculty of MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2018
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsNeonatal Gaucher Disease Presenting as Persistent ThrombocytopeniaPhilip Roth, Susan Sklower Brooks, Daniel Potaznik, Ruby Cooma, Shashi Sahdev> ;Journal of Perinatology. 2005 May 1
- 17 citationsBiologic and cytogenetic characteristics of leukemia in infantsBatia Stark, Ruth Vogel, Ian J. Cohen, Tehila Umiel, Zippora Mammon, Gideon Rechavi, Chaim Kaplinsky, Daniel Potaznik, Amalia Dvir, Yitzhak Yaniv, Y Goshen, Nurit Katz...> ;Cancer. 1989 Jan 1
- 6 citationsMultiple nevoid basal cell carcinoma syndrome and Hodgkin's disease.Daniel Potaznik, Peter G. Steinherz> ;Cancer. 1984 Jun 15
- Join now to see all