Are you Dr. Shumer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office39901 Traditions Dr
Northville, MI 48168Phone+1 734-764-5175Fax+1 734-763-4208
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Shumer, MD is a pediatric endocrinologist in Northville, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Massachusetts, and Montana. He is affiliated with Michigan Medicine.
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital/Boston Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Endocrinology, 2012 - 2015
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2008 - 2011
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2015 - 2025
- MA State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- MT State Medical License 2011 - 2011
- VT State Medical License 2008 - 2012
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Endocrinology
Publications & Presentations
- Transgender Youths' Sexual Health and Education: A Qualitative Analysis.Rebecca Warwick, Adrian Araya, Daniel E. Shumer, Ellen Selkie> ;Journal of Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. 2021 Oct 4
- Developing an LGBT curriculum and evaluating its impact on Dermatology Residents.Nathan Vengalil, Daniel E. Shumer, Frank Wang> ;International Journal of Dermatology. 2021 Aug 20
- 1 citationsCriminalization of Gender-Affirming Care - Interfering with Essential Treatment for Transgender Children and Adolescents.Simona Martin, Elizabeth S Sandberg, Daniel E. Shumer> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2021 May 19
- Join now to see all
- 3 Endocrine Care for Transgender Children & AdolescentsJune 22nd, 2018
- Drug Trial Seeking First Ever Treatment for Dangerous Side Effect of Prader-Willi SyndromeJanuary 3rd, 2020
- Transgender Education and Engagement Event Coming to BrightonNovember 14th, 2019
- Join now to see all
- Michigan MedicineAnn Arbor, Michigan