Dr. Steiner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office215 Allegheny Avenue
Oakmont, PA 15139Phone(412) 828-0240Fax(412) 828-0296
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: