Dr. Fletcher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office221 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15221Phone+1 412-731-9911Fax+1 412-731-9219
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Roger Williams Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1984 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 74 citationsResponse to Therapy in an Experimental Rabbit Model of Meningitis Due to Listeria monocytogenesW M Scheld, D. D. Fletcher, F. N. Fink, Merle A. Sande> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 1979 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: