Dr. Harris is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office532 South Aiken Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15232Phone(412) 621-6166Fax(412) 621-5107
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine (CAQ)
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAccelerated autoimmune disease and lymphoreticular neoplasms in F1 hybrid PN/NZB and NZB/PN mice.Sara E. Walker, Ann B. Kier, Elaine C. Siegfied, Bernadette G. Harris, Jane S. Schultz> ;Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology. 1986 Apr 1
- UPMC PresbyterianPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: