Dr. Toft is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1801 W. Taylor St, Suite 1C
Chicago, IL 60612Phone+1 312-413-3631Fax+1 312-355-3133
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Daniel Toft is an endocrinologist in Chicago, IL and is affiliated with University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences System. He received his medical degree from McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University and has been in practice 14 years. He specializes in thyroid disease but has a general endocrine practice. He has more than 10 publications and over 500 citings.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2007 - 2010
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Protecting the Thyroid in Times of Conflict (Ukraine 2022).Daniel J Toft, Arthur B Schneider> ;Thyroid : official journal of the American Thyroid Association. 2022 Jun 1
- 10 citationsSelf-assembled peptide nanostructures targeting death receptor 5 and encapsulating paclitaxel as a multifunctional cancer therapy.Tyson J. Moyer, Feng Chen, Daniel J. Toft, Yves Ruff, Vincent L. Cryns, Samuel I. Stupp> ;ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering. 2019 Nov 11
- 7 citationsAmerican Thyroid Association Scientific Statement on the Use of Potassium Iodide Ingestion in a Nuclear EmergencyAngela M. Leung, Andrew J. Bauer, Salvatore Benvenga, Alina V. Brenner, James V. Hennessey, James R. Hurley, Stacey A. Milan, Arthur B. Schneider, Krishnamurthi Sundar...> ;Thyroid. 2017 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences SystemChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: