Daniel Woronow, MD
Assistant Professor, Medicine, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- 1400 Forest Glen Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Phone: (301) 681-4500
Fax: (301) 681-7593
Dr. Woronow's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: Interventional
Dr. Woronow's Education & Medical Training
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode IslandFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease
- University of MarylandResidency, Internal Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Woronow's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- DC State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal MedicineInterventional Cardiology
Dr. Woronow's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Woronow's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Stents and anticoagulation therapy in diseased saphenous vein grafts. Woronow, D. I.; Cathet Cardiovasc Diagn. 1994 Nov.
- Legionnaires' disease in a patient with sickle cell anemia. Woronow, D. I., Tenney, J. H.; Md State Med J. 1981 Nov.
- Community-acquired non-A, non-B hepatitis: clinical characteristics and chronicity. Sampliner, R. E., Woronow, D. I., Alter, M. J., Smallwood, L. A., Tabor, E., Deinhardt, F., Roggendorf, M., Gerety, R. J.; J Med Virol. 1984.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Daniel Woronow, Dr. Daniel Woronow, MD, Dr. D Woronow, Dr. Daniel I Woronow
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Woronow's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, MD)
- John Baay, MD
- Farhan Majeed, MD
- William Baker, MD
- Nicholas Balaji, MD
- Benjamin Dubois, MD
- Maurizio Capogrossi, MD
- Matthew Voss, MD
- Christopher Sibley, MD
- Mahmood Shariff, MD
- Salman Mehboob, MD