Overview of Dr. Sidhu
Dr. Sunjeet Sidhu is a cardiologist in Baltimore, MD and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center, MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, and MedStar Harbor Hospital. He received his medical degree from George Washington University School of Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. He is one of 38 doctors at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center and one of 75 doctors at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital who specialize in Cardiology.
Office3333 N Calvert St
Johnston Professional Bldg. Ste 650
Baltimore, MD 21218Fax(410) 554-2044
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Maryland ProgramChief Residency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2015
- University of Maryland ProgramResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Publications & Presentations
- Prevalence of heart disease in patients with mitochondrial abnormalities on skeletal muscle biopsyM. Scott Binder, Ricardo H. Roda, Andrea M. Corse, Sunjeet Sidhu, Sarah Stewart, Andreas S. Barth> ;Annals of clinical and translational neurology. 2021 Feb 27
- 12 citationsEvaluating and managing bradycardia.Sunjeet Sidhu, Joseph E. Marine> ;Trends in Cardiovascular Medicine. 2020 Jul 1
- New insights on ablation of idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias arising from the right ventricular outflow tract.Sunjeet Sidhu, Hugh Calkins> ;Heart Rhythm. 2019 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Heart Rhythm SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: