Dr. Gainer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2555 University Dr Ste 100
Fairborn, OH 45324
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 2007 - 2011
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Visualizing a Calculus of Recovery: Calibrating Relations in an Opioid Epicenter.Sydney M. Silverstein, Katie Milligan, Annette Osborn, Iman Aamir, Danielle M. Gainer, Raminta Daniulaityte> ;Culture, Medicine and Psychiatry. 2021 Nov 20
- Exploring the Interactions between Non-Medical Methamphetamine Use and Prescribed Buprenorphine or Naltrexone in Opioid Use Disorder Treatment Retention.Danielle M. Gainer, Ramzi W. Nahhas, Tyler Vanderhoof, Sydney M. Silverstein, Mark D Wright, Samantha O Vanderhoof, Shannon C. Miller> ;Substance Use & Misuse. 2021 Sep 20
- The relationship between dissociative symptoms and the medications used in the treatment of opioid use disorder.Danielle M. Gainer, Timothy N. Crawford, Karley B. Fischer, Mark D. Wright> ;Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 2021 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: