Dr. Leighton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Hospital Dr
York, ME 03909Phone(207) 361-6968
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2002 - 2003
- Brown UniversityResidency, Radiology, 1998 - 2002
- Roger Williams HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Brown UniversityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2003 - 2020
- MA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 1993 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- SIR 2003 film panel case 2: tumor emboli to the common iliac arteries.Danielle B. Leighton, Sun Ho Ahn, Timothy P. Murphy> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2003 May 1
- CT of blunt trauma bowel and mesenteric injury: typical findings and pitfalls in diagnosis.Brody JM, Leighton DB, Murphy BL, Abbott GF, Vaccaro JP, Jagminas L, Cioffi WG, Radiographics, 11/2000
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: