Are you Dr. Hannon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office70 East St
Methuen, MA 01844Phone(978) 682-3004
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Hannon, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Methuen, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Puerto Rico, and New York. He is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital, Lawrence General Hospital, and Parkland Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1971 - 1974
- Wellspan York HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- PR State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2019
- TN State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- RI State Medical License 2009 - 2014
- CT State Medical License 2009 - 2016
- FL State Medical License 1977 - 2015
- NH State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsEffects of early-life exposure to Western diet and wheel access on metabolic syndrome profiles in mice bred for high voluntary exerciseThomas H. Meek, J. C. Eisenmann, Brooke K. Keeney, Robert Hannon, Elizabeth M. Dlugosz, Theodore Garland> ;Genes, Brain and Behavior. 2014 Mar 1
- Sex-specific heterosis in line crosses of mice selectively bred for high locomotor activity.Robert Hannon, Thomas H. Meek, Wendy Acosta, Robert C. Maciel, Heidi Schutz, Theodore Garland> ;Behavior Genetics. 2011 Jul 1
- 70 citationsHow to run far: multiple solutions and sex-specific responses to selective breeding for high voluntary activity levelsTheodore Garland, Scott A. Kelly, Jessica L. Malisch, Erik M. Kolb, Robert Hannon, Brooke K. Keeney, Shana L. Van Cleave, Kevin M. Middleton> ;Proceedings of The Royal Society B: Biological Sciences. 2011 Feb 22
- Join now to see all